BASIC TRAFFIC CONTROLLER COURSE (BTCC)
This course will cover effective planning and management traffic control at work zone and public safety.
4 hours / 0.5 day (inc. 1 hour of assessment)
Medium of Instruction
61 Senoko Drive Singapore 758238
By the end of the course, the participants will learn proper management for traffic control and road safety as well as proper planning base on previous case studies.
1. Introduction to Traffic Safety
2. Traffic Safety and Regulations
3. Roles and Responsibilities of Traffic Controller
4. Traffic Control Devices
5. Placement of warning devices and safety distances
6. Procedures in effective lane closure
- Written Assessment – 60%
- Practical Assessment – Competent
(Group Role Play)
- Learner must pass BOTH