CONSTRUCTION SAFETY COURSE FOR PROJECT MANAGER (CSCPM)
Effective 2001, Factories (Safety Training Courses) Order 2001 stipulates that “any person who is appointed as a Project Manager to be in charge of all construction activities in building and engineering construction worksites of a contract sum of $10 million or more shall attend the Construction Safety Course for Project Managers before undertaking such project”.
- Course Duration34 hours / 4 days (including assessment)
- Medium of InstructionEnglish
- Class Size20 Max
61 Senoko Drive Singapore 758238
- Class Fee
By the end of the course, the participants would be familiar with the safety and health hazards in the construction industry and be equipped with the abilities to implement and audit the Safety Management System.
- Understand the legal obligations of duty holders, including a project manager of a worksite, under the new WSH framework
- Perform the role and duty as Chairman of WSH Committee
- Plan and implement safety programme for construction activities including working at height, mechanical and electrical works, material handling, scaffolding and excavation
- Plan and implement an occupational health programme for a construction site
- Plan and implement risk management programme for all construction activities
- Establish and procedures for incident reporting and accident investigation
- Establish and implement Safety and Health Management System in worksite
- Plan and participate safety and health audit and review in worksite
- Theory Examination
- 2 Short answer questions
- 2 Essay questions
- Both must pass 75% in total Case Study
- 1 Case study question
- Course attendance: 75%
Latecomers will not be allowed to sit for the test.