Work-At Height Course for Worker
WSH (Work at Heights) Regulations 2013 stipulates that: “It shall be the duty of the responsible person to ensure that no person shall work at height in a workplace unless he has received adequate training on work at height.”
- Course Duration7.5 hours (inc. 1.5 hours of assessment) / 1 days
- Medium of InstructionEnglish and Mandarin
- Class SizeMaximum 20
Global Training Services Pte Ltd
254 Woodlands Industrial Park E5
- Class Fee
1-5 pax : $ 96.30
6pax & above : $ 85.60
By the end of the course, the participants would be able to:
- Identify relevant WSH legislations, approved code of practice and Singapore Standards applicable to WAH roles and responsibilities.
- Identify WAH hazards and preventive measures related to WAH.
- Demonstrate the understanding and use and care for various fall arrest systems and equipment
This WSH training course would be appropriate for allline staff, operators and workers who are required to perform Work-At-Height at the workplace.
- Singapore citizen, Permanent Resident or Holder of valid employment pass/work
- Must be over 18 years of
- Foreign workers must take this course within 2 weeks (14 days) of their arrivals, in addition, they must pass CSOC within 3 months of arrival, failing which the work permit will be revoked.
- Participant with expired CSOC pass must re-attend this course
- Must be physically and mentally fit for the training.
Note: This course does not replace other industry/trade specific safety training requirement
- Workplace Safety and Health Act (WSHA), Work-At-Heights (WAH) and Risk Management Regulations
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Hazard Identification for WAH, Fall Control Measures
- Permit-To-Work (PTW) for WAH
- Donning of Individual Fall Protection Equipment and Self-relief Technique in Emergency
- Fundamental of Working at heights and Fall Prevention
- Importance of Inspection and Record Keeping of WAH Equipment
- 20 MCQ + Practical (1.5 hours)
Skills Development Fund (SDF) (Fee Type: Full Fee)
Participants who are Singaporean or Singapore PR and sponsored by company are eligible for SDF Fundings. To be eligible for the SDF funding, companies are required to enroll their trainees through the SkillsConnect System.
For assistance, please call WDA at 68835885 or log-on to www.skillsconnect.gov.sg for more information.
The Passing Criteria are as such:
- 100% Attendance are required. Late comers will not be allowed to sit for the test.
- The Assessment Passing Rate is 60%.
Upon successful completion of the course, a Certificate of Achievement endorsed by Global Training Services will be issued to all participants.